Renting or buying is a common question for business owners in the construction and landscaping fields. Every day is different: meeting potential clients, working up bids, and securing labor and equipment. When it comes to finding the best options for bulldozers, excavators, water trucks, backhoes, and skid steers, you can either rent or buy. Each option has its benefits, but have you ever wondered what the environmental benefits of backhoe rental would be? In addition to the ecological benefits, renting equipment for your next project is a simple process, especially when you choose a reliable rental company.
3 Reasons Backhoe Rentals May Be Environmentally Friendly
We all want to do our part to ease the environmental burden. Consider these three reasons why renting a backhoe may be an environmentally friendly choice:
- Reduced emissions and lower fuel consumption: When you rent a backhoe, you only use it for a specified period and want to make the most of it. That means you won’t waste time idling it unnecessarily and sending exhaust into the atmosphere. Additionally, you can choose a machine that fits your type of project and has the best fuel efficiency, which may result in lower fuel consumption.
- Reduced resource consumption: The more backhoes that are purchased, the more pieces must be manufactured. This requires a significant investment in resources such as steel and oil. Unless you use one of these mighty machines consistently, you can help reduce the demand for new backhoes that may sit unused for days, weeks, or months. For example, if you only need a backhoe rental for certain landscaping projects, why waste money and resources purchasing it?
- Reduced waste: If you own a backhoe, you’re responsible for disposing of the machine once its useful life has expired. This can present a challenge and be costly. When renting a backhoe, you don’t have to worry about properly disposing of the equipment. All you do is take it back to your local, trusted equipment rental company.
Other Great Reasons to Rent a Backhoe Instead of Purchasing One
Besides saving the environment, here are two more reasons to rent instead:
- Keep capital expenses low. Companies need to protect their capital wherever they can. One high cost for the bottom line is equipment. When a new backhoe ties up funds, you may not be able to afford other business items as you need them. Save money with high-quality equipment rentals!
- Keep your options open. Renting allows you more flexibility. Each project may require a different size of a backhoe, or you may need a dozer instead. Another advantage of renting your next backhoe instead of purchasing one is the ability to get the right machine for the job.
Find the Right Backhoe Rental for Your Next Project
Help save the environment and your budget when you head to Puckett Rents for your backhoe rentals. We have what you need in our inventory of well-cared for skid steers, bulldozers, landscaping equipment, off-road trucks, crane trucks, backhoes, and more. Our team makes the task of renting equipment easy so that you can get back to your day and complete projects efficiently and quickly. Contact us with all your questions. We’re happy to help!
Call our team for all your backhoe and equipment rental needs 24/7 at 800-736-8228 or 601-939-5151. You can also fill out our online form with your questions, and we will respond promptly.