Owning and operating your construction or landscape business takes time, energy, and money. Sometimes, you may feel like you wear so many hats that your head is spinning. Having an assistant and other trusted employees relieves some of your stress. They can handle talking with customers and getting the job done. What about those times when you need a new lift or skid steer? Who can you turn to? Teaming up with a reliable equipment rental service in Jackson, MS, provides you with the peace of mind you need to operate your business.
5 Ways an Equipment Rental Service Helps Your Business
When it comes to business, you want to know you can depend on those around you to get the job done. An established equipment rental service works as hard as you do to ensure you get what you need. In turn, your customers are happy and your business grows. Here are five ways they help your business:
- They Have an Extensive Inventory: The best rental company will have a wide range of different equipment types. They will carry small items, like stump grinders, and large items, such as bulldozers. The whole gamut of tools and equipment will be accessible for your jobs.
- They Can Answer Your Questions: When bidding on a new job, your rental company can help you determine the type of tools you might need. For example, you may think a simple skid steer will work when you might need a telehandler instead. When in doubt, they are your go-to.
- They Save You Money: Consider the types of jobs you bid on. Do you need a bulldozer every time? Not every contractor needs a telehandler or a stump grinder. Instead of spending cash flow on infrequently used equipment, rent what you need when you need it and save money.
- They Save You the Headache of Maintenance: Maintenance gets pricey in addition to payments and insurance. A rental company takes care of that by maintaining the items you use. That means you don’t have to spend downtime hauling your scissor lift to the shop to be serviced.
- They Have Newer Equipment: You have access to top-of-the-line equipment. No obsolete, defunct earthmovers or skid steers for you. Your trusted rental company often upgrades and brings in the most efficient tools to make your job easier.
Team Up with Jackson’s Preferred Equipment Rental Company – Puckett Rents
Run your company with confidence when you turn to Puckett Rents for all your equipment rental needs. We have an extensive inventory that is well-maintained and ready for you. We are also happy to answer your questions at any time. Look to us for all your skid steers, lifts, earthmovers, and much more. Life will become much simpler when you contact us today.
Call our equipment rental service team 24/7 at 800-736-8228 or 601-939-5151. You can also fill out our online form with your questions about your equipment rental needs, and we will be sure to respond promptly.