Savvy contractors know that it pays to manage your money wisely. Sometimes it makes sense to purchase needed equipment, like when you know you will use it frequently. For example, a large commercial landscaping company can benefit from owning its skid steer. Other times, your budget is better off if you rent what you need on a job-by-job basis. Knowing who to place your next order for aerial lift rental with takes some research and asking the right questions. You want to partner with your chosen equipment rental company and know you are getting great deals and excellent service.
Suggestions for Choosing an Aerial Lift Rental Company
It’s possible to get the best of both worlds when you utilize these suggestions for your aerial lift:
- Ask for Referrals from Contractor Friends. You know that word-of-mouth advertising is powerful. It is how a lot of small businesses get their start and grow. So, ask your peers which company they use to ensure they get the equipment they need when they need it at a great rate.
- Consider How the Company Handles Your Phone Call. Ideally, you want a company that will pick up the phone when you call and handle your needs immediately. Today’s technology allows you to utilize live chat or download a mobile app. While interacting with personnel, think about the questions they ask you. Are they interested in:
- What you need the machine for?
- If the machine will be used indoors or outdoors?
- What will the ground conditions be at the job site?
- Are they asking you What? When? Where?
- Request Training. A good rental company will want to make sure you understand how to use the equipment. Don’t be afraid to ask, and reconsider who you are renting from if they back down from aiding you with some training.
Common Mistakes Renters Make
Both parties have a responsibility to the transaction to ensure it goes smoothly. Here are some mistakes you should avoid so that you can have a great rental experience:
- Have the pertinent information ready. This includes knowing approximately what kind of machine you need, where you will be using it, and when you need it available. You will benefit from a customized rental experience.
- Ask About Additional Fees. It is possible to have additional fees for damage waivers, environment fees, and delivery fees. Find out if the price you are quoted includes any hidden fees.
Choose Mississippi’s Preferred Equipment Rental Company for Your Aerial Lift Rental
Head out to your next job with confidence after choosing an experienced equipment rental company like Puckett Rents. We have a world of knowledge ready to find you the right piece of equipment for the task at hand. Give us a call today and let us partner with you! Our team handles each call with professionalism and enjoys aiding each customer with their equipment rental needs.
Call our customer care team 24/7 at 800-736-8228 or 601-939-5151 to book your aerial lift rental. You can also fill out our online form.