Renting equipment is a cost-effective way to get what you need to accomplish your job. You can save money by not having your cash flow tied up with lease payments and still get the right aerial lift, scissor lift, skid steer, or excavator to fit your project. When it comes to any equipment, you want to know you are getting your money’s worth. It pays to ask a few questions for your aerial lift rental or any other type of rental.
Make Your Rental Experience Seamless
Since you’re busy, you need equipment rental process to go as smoothly as possible. These questions can get you started on the right track for your aerial lift rental:
- What is your policy on pick-up and delivery? It’s helpful for planning if you know when delivery and pick up times are scheduled. You may need to adjust the project schedule if there are specific days for the lift to be picked up or dropped off. There may be different fees associated with these times as well.
- Is the aerial lift well-maintained? Reputable companies will keep their lifts well-maintained since their inventory can include older models. Asking about maintenance is good practice to ensure you get an excellent working machine.
- What should I do if the lift breaks down while I have it on a job site? If the lift does break down, you need to know what procedures are in place if it needs repairs. Is there a phone number to call?
- How long do replacements or repairs take? If a break down does happen, what happens after you let the rental company know? You need to be aware of the next steps. For example, if a field service crew member will come out to the job site to look at things and how quickly. When you have a project timeline to adhere to, having these details are crucial.
- Can I extend the time I need for the rental? Sometimes, things don’t go as planned and you need to keep the aerial lift rental longer than anticipated. You need to know if you can extend the amount of time you need the rental.
Get Your Money’s Worth – Work with a Trusted Equipment Rental Company
The next time you need an aerial lift rental, contact the team at Puckett Rents. We have flexible terms and plenty of inventory to get you what you need when you need it. We offer a full line of lifts including aerial, material, boom, and scissor. Our team is responsive to your needs when you’re out on the job site. You can rest easy when you work with us. Learn more when you contact us today!
Call our team anytime 24/7, at 800-736-8228 or 601-939-5151 for all your aerial lift rentals. You can also fill out our online form with your questions about all your equipment rental needs, and we will be sure to respond promptly.