Now is the time to turn our attention to special activities in cooler temperatures and Halloween decorations. Nobody wants to decorate and draw attention to their yard or business complex when it is overrun with summer’s leftovers. When you offer your clients a full-service fall clean-up, they’ll jump at the chance to let you take care of it. Before starting the first project, remember to utilize a powerhouse piece of equipment by calling us and reserving a skid steer rental.
Fall Checklist of Landscaping Services to Offer
Take the burden off your clients and offer additional landscaping services to enhance the beauty of their homes or office building. Your rented skid steer will make it much easier to provide the following:
- Debris removal: The trees and bushes have been growing like crazy during the summer and leaving debris. Offer to remove all debris piled up from leaves and fallen branches. You can offer to clean gutters as well.
- Trimming, aerating, and feeding lawns: Help prevent disease by cutting lawns a little shorter during the fall. Follow that up with aerating the soil to let nutrients reach the roots of the grass. Then feed the lawns with a fall fertilizer.
- Cut back tree branches: Thriving trees need trimming to save potential damage later. Let your customers know you can cut back those branches overhanging their home or vehicle. Remember to reassure them that they will grow back stronger in the spring. Your skid steer rental will make light work of moving the branches.
- Prune perennials: Just like trees, you understand that perennials need pruning to aid the plants in growing more robust. Trimming dead leaves encourages the plants to focus on their roots instead of other leaves.
- Order plants for late fall planting: Now is the time to encourage your clients to think ahead and order spring bulbs to plant in November or December. Since you’re doing the hard work of planting the bulbs, they should be more than happy to get the orders placed in time.
- Get mums planted: It’s not the fall season without the vibrant colors of chrysanthemums. Let your customers know you are happy to get these beauties in the ground for the Halloween web decorations their kids want to use.
Make Your Fall Landscape Services Easier with a Skid Steer Rental
This fall, give the best service possible by renting a skid steer from Puckett Rents. Our team is ready to find you exactly what you need. We have a large inventory of backhoes, excavators, skid steers, and much more prepared for you to take onsite. Contact us today with your rental questions and let us help get your fall landscape to-do list completed.
Call our skid steer rental service team 24/7 at 800-736-8228 or 601-939-5151. You can also fill out our online form with your questions about your landscape project specifications, and we will be sure to respond promptly.