– Puckett Rents Weighs in on Your Equipment Needs
The right tool for the job is the difference between making money or losing money. Choosing to use equipment that can handle heavy loads or lift you to the place you need to be is smart. Why not save time, money, and your back? Ladders have their place, but when you need to stretch past your trusted 30-foot extension, you risk your safety, and you may not be able to complete the task to your standards. Setting up and taking down scaffolding can be a pain, not to mention, be a time waste when there are better ways to attain the height you require.
Choose safety and a less achy back when you check out a lift for rent from Puckett Rents. Our team of equipment experts can discuss your needs and find you the best lift for the job. We understand that you want to be efficient while doing an excellent job. Sometimes, all it takes is that ace in the hole!
4 Lifts that Make Working on a Construction Project Easier
Who doesn’t want to make their job site uber efficient? You can, with the right lift. Here are four that get you up in the air with ease:
- Boom Lifts: Sometimes referred to as cherry pickers, use this machine to give you a boost up to work on the walls of a warehouse, trim branches away from buildings, or work above the ground level of a construction project. Many times, you need to handle a task on your own. Boom lifts make it possible.
- Material Lifts: When working on a renovation, you may need to lift heavy material and hold it in place while you affix it. A material lift is an extra set of super-strong hands that can hold drywall sheets, air ducts and plumbing tubes where you need them. It saves your back and arms from all the extra weight.
- Scissor Lifts: Often used instead of a ladder, tower, or scaffolding, scissor lifts offer you heightened safety while you work. This can be a versatile solution for your jobs that require you to change positions and environments quickly, like in renovation or general contracting work.
- Vertical Personnel Lifts: Do you have a project coming up that requires reaching heights in tight spaces? A vertical personnel lift may be what you are looking for. Easily handled by one person, you can get those electrical wires in place without using a ladder.
Need a Lift? Puckett Rents Has the Right Equipment for Your Project
Tackle your high-altitude task safely when you rent a lift from Puckett Rents. We have boom, material, scissor, and vertical personnel lifts ready for you and we specialize in Genie lifts. Not sure which type will accomplish your job? Let us know. We’re happy to help!
Call our customer care 24/7 at 800-736-8228 or 601-939-5151 to get your lift for rent. You can also fill out our online form and we’ll get in touch shortly.